Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Maggie


KIF_0870
Originally uploaded by mollieholliday.
Here we are looking fancy in our dresses while we play with Maggie in the yard. Maggie is Aunt Gwennie's dog who we get to be with for a while... or at least as long as my sister chooses to stay in the house with all of us. Crazy! The house is almost full - and bursting at the seams with all of our crap. My mom is in heaven, right? And sometimes I am too because the laundry seems to get done and the sippy cups are always washed... it's a mom's fantasy to be taken care of that way (to a point, I guess). For now it's really dreamy.

We have a tough time sleeping in a double bed though. Myles always seems to have a sweaty limb draped over me or poking me in the head, or I'm lying on my side trying to give him space, just about to fall out. Sometimes I can't believe that we shared a double futon for 6 years. Actually, I cant' believe we have been together for 9 years...

No comments: