Tuesday, November 14, 2006

In Hiding...

This has gotten pretty pathetic - I've neglected to say anything interesting about our lives these days. I figure the pictures say enough, mostly, but if I want to be honest, let's just say I'm exhausted.

Well, no actually, to get specific about the exhaustion, I'm really just pregnant.

(Only 8 weeks gang, so don't get too excited. But craving Cuban pork sandwiches and fighting nausea here and there should prove that this little bun is warming just fine.)

If one more person says, "are you sure it's just one in there this time?" I might have to punch them. I'm making the assumption that I don't feel nearly as crummy as I did with Ru and El in the first trimester, so the hormones can't be double, right? We don't have an ultrasound until 20 weeks I guess - which should be kind of a bummer considering we got to see the girls in my tummy at EVERY doc's visit. So we'll do the old fashioned guess work and look at my weight and measurements in the meantime.

More later. Have fun digesting this information and conjuring up images of what my life will look like with 3 (or 4 if you include Myles) children to take care of...

1 comment:

MamaC said...

MOLLIE! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!! We miss you guys