Wednesday, July 11, 2007

just a glimpse...


DSCN1428.JPG
Originally uploaded by mollieholliday
Hey, I had a little girl named Penelope Anne. She was 8 lbs, 4 oz... just 4 hours shy of a July 4th birthday - and she was really really difficult to push out, but I did it! I would like to post this nice detailed account of my labor drama, but I don't actually have the time or energy right now.

We are all doing well, anticipating 2 wedding weekends in a row, and hoping that you all feast your eyes on my flickr pages with the delicious new photos of our family of FIVE!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Mollie, congrats! Penelope is darling, and what a fantastic name. What is the URL for your flickr site? I wanna see more pics!

Soooo soooo happy for you - I hope you're doing well (as well as can be after giving birth, anyway). :)

Sara Crowe said...

Hi Mollie! Congratulations! Penelope is beautiful! Hope to see you later this summer! Sara

MamaC said...

Yay! I've been waiting fore these photos every day! How sweet Ruby and Eloise look with their new baby sister! You're amazing Mollie!