Saturday, May 19, 2007

Our Only NYC Photo


DSCN1205.JPG
Originally uploaded by mollieholliday.
I have a special skill for not having camera batteries when we are visiting places or on a fun trip. We did capture a fine moment here, where my dad couldn't be happier pusing the girls in their sleek-yet-crappy city stroller. Actually, my dad pushed this thing all weekend long. I think it made him feel really proud. Ruby and Eloise would just sit there and chat away, playing ponies and watching the sites. They were remarkable - and one night while we were lying in bed falling asleep Eloise said, "Mom, I love New York city. I wish we lived here." Similarly, Ruby did not want to leave when we got in the car. She thought "New York city is too much fun. Let's not go home."

I couldn't have agreed more.

No comments: