Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sick Pleasures


DSCN0220.JPG
Originally uploaded by mollieholliday.
This is what I got to look at while I got my haircut. Heaven. Honestly - I adore my mountains and lake here an VT, and I appreciate them every day - but Manhattan just lights my fire. It's borderline absurd. And I was getting a fucking haircut! A good one at that... and then I managed to run over to Marc Jacobs where they just happened to be having a 70% off sale... and I bought 2 pairs of shoes. AAAAAAAhhhhhh.

It was just short of orgasmic. This was all after having a greasy breakfast with Ram. So I scored a cab in about 2 seconds, stressed out during the trafficky ride, and skibbled my ass onto MetroNorth - all in just enough time to get back to the hotel in Old Greenwich, slink into my icky nylons, swanky outfit, makeup and, of course, slippery new heels for the Bat Mitzvah of the century.

No comments: